Penalty Checker Terms
eCom Logics’s tool requires that eCom Logics have access to your website’s Google Analytics data. eCom Logics will use this data for its own research purposes.
Google Analytics Backup Service Terms
eCom Logics’s Google Analytics Backup service stores your Google Analytics data for you to recover in the event that your GA account is destroyed. eCom Logics maintains commercially reasonable data retention and security policies including the use of hardware firewalls and IDS/IPS systems to protect the data.
Billing terms. Services are billed on a monthly basis. There are no refunds. Billing occurs automatically until services are cancelled.
How to remove Google Analytics Permissions from eCom Logics’s Google Penalty Checker
You can remove eCom Logics’s Google Analytics access by going to Google Support:
- 1. Sign in on the Google Accounts homepage.
- 2. Click Security on the left-hand side of the page.
- 3. Scroll down to the Connected applications and sites section and click the Manage access button.
- 4. Click Revoke Access next to the service you want to disconnect from your account.
That will remove access from the app to your Google Analytics data.
- 1. To delete your data off of eCom Logics’s server’s (and backups) go to support page and request removal. Please note that this does not unsubscribe you from any emails. To unsubscribe from emails the easiest way is to just click on the unsubscribe button in any of our emails that are sent to you. If you receive emails from eCom Logics at multiple email accounts that you own that means you created multiple accounts and you need to unsubscribe from each account.
Google Analytics Data Usage Policy
eCom Logics’s Google Search Engine Penalty tracker uses Google Analytics data to run statistical analysis in order to determine if a website was impacted by a search engine algorithm update. Data that is included includes total visits to a site, time spent on each page of the website, bounce rate, traffic sources, conversions, and other data. This data is only used to gauge the impact of a search engine algorithm update on your website. The data is anonymized so there is no privacy impact to visitors to your website.
eCom Logics waives any implied or express warranties of the Penalty Checker tool.
Any disputes shall be brought before a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Colorado.
eCom Logics will email individuals that submit their information via form, chat, or sign-up box on eCom Logics’s websites. Users can opt-out of emails at anytime.
Collection of Information by eComLogics.com In order to improve the content and usability of this website, the eCom Logics, LLC. automatically collects several categories of information from users. This information includes the following:
1. The Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) and/or your computer, if your computer has an IP address assigned directly to it.
2. The fully Qualified Domain Name (“Domain Name”) of your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) and/or your computer, if your computer has a domain name assigned directly to it.
3. The type of browser (such as, for example Netscape, Internet Explorer, Opera, Konqueror, etc.) used and the operating system resident on a user’s computer.
4. The date and time a user visited the site.
5. The web pages accessed at the site, as well as any applications used and forms data.
6. The Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the site which a user visited prior to eComLogics.com (if detectable), if such user did not connect directly to eComLogics.com, or use it as a homepage or “Portal.
eCom Logics uses this information to identify site performance needs; to ensure compatibility with the technology used by eComLogics.com’s visitors, and to generally add and improve services offered on eComLogics.com. In order to accomplish those goals, from time to time, eCom Logics may conduct statistical analysis of the data it collects.
Information Submitted to eCom Logics
During a session on eComLogics.com, a user may affirmatively submit information to eCom Logics by, among other means, electronic mail (“e-mail”), by filling in and submitting an on-line form, or by electing to personalize eComLogics.com and use it as a customized portal. Such affirmatively submitted information is stored in a secure environment.
The purposes to which affirmatively submitted information may be put include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Helping eCom Logics respond to a request for information not readily available from eComLogics.com
2. Investigating a problem reported to eCom Logics via eComLogics.com.
3. Assisting a client in resolving a hosting or connectivity issue.
eCom Logics does not disclose credit card or other personally identifiable financial information other than as necessary to complete a credit card or other financial transaction, or upon explicit permission from the applicable user. All such use by eCom Logics of financial information shall be subject to the section of this policy on financial issues, set forth below.
If a eComLogics.com user has elected not to receive further information from eCom Logics, eComLogics.com will not send such information. If an eComLogics.com user has elected to receive further communication from eCom Logics, eComLogics.com will only send information in categories that have been authorized. If eComLogics.com sends electronic mail (“e-mail”) to a user, such e-mail is NOT confidential, and is identical in nature to that information generally available to the public and news media.
In certain instances, a user may have the opportunity to receive or create a password to access or submit personally identifiable information. One should not divulge a password to anyone, and eCom Logics will never ask a user for a password in a telephone call, fax, e-mail or other form of unsolicited communication. When a user is finished with an application or applications that are password protected, such user should exit the relevant page(s). If the browser used to access said password protected pages is a publicly-accessible browser, users should close down the entire session and, if applicable or possible, flush any temporary caches or other areas where such a password might be stored subsequent to use.
eCom Logics has integrated industry standard or better security measures and systems into the design, implementation and day to day operation of eComLogics.com and its underlying servers and networks. Furthermore, eCom Logics maintains ongoing efforts to identify and/or block unauthorized intrusions into or onto eComLogics.com, and to upload to or change information on or otherwise cause damage to eComLogics.com or the information resident hereon or submitted hereto.
Web Bugs (a/k/a Web Beacons)
eComLogics.com does not use web bugs on its web pages or in any html e-mail generated by use of the portal, or otherwise sent from eComLogics.com, for any purpose other than to identify site performance needs; to ensure compatibility with the technology used by eComLogics.com’s visitors, and to generally add and improve services offered on eComLogics.com.
No applications on eComLogics.com specifically solicit information from minors or seek to determine whether the visitor is a minor. Consequently, because such information will not be specifically identified as being from minors, users of eComLogics.com should be aware that personally identifiable information submitted to eComLogics.com by minors will be subject to being treated in the same manner as information given by an adult.
eCom Logics strongly believes that parental supervision is an important factor in Internet use by minors. Therefore, eComLogics.com asks parents to guide their minor children when children are asked to provide any personal information online. eComLogics.com further asks that children ask for and receive their parent’s permission before providing any information online.
Health Care Information
Any agency providing personally identifiable health care information via eComLogics.com will be required to certify that its health care data handling and security procedures are compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”). If such data and security services are provided to such agency(ies) by a third-party provider, the agency(ies) shall be responsible for such third party’s compliance with HIPAA.
Third Party Links
The content of eComLogics.com’s webpages is copyrighted, and contain some third party images/graphics that are used with permission. Users are notified, therefore, that one should presume the need to obtain permission from the copyright holder before reproducing or otherwise using images/graphics from this website. eCom Logics is a registered servicemark of Doctors Online Services, LLC.
eComLogics.com may change this policy from time to time, and reserves the right to do so without notice.